Cupcakes I made for our Anniversary, yummy!
Roses Steve brought home for me for our Anniversary, beautiful!
Cupcakes I made for Sienna on her Birthday.
Minnie Mouse pizza!
Happy Birthday, Sienna!
Sienna's Minnie Mouse cake I made for her party. It turned out pretty good, the bow kinda fell apart when I tried to put on the cake but in the end I was pleased with it and most importantly Sienna loved it!
We had a great week with all our celebrations. It was nice to be able to talk with our families on the phone, but sure did miss them. There is always something missing when a birthday comes around in our house. But life is what it is. Well, I am off to another busy with the antisapation of Ava's very first day of school. Stay tuned for a post on that! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment