I don't know about you, but I very much enjoyed watching the Olympics this year. I am filled with so much pride to be Canadian. We sure do live in such a beautiful country. It was even more exciting to watch the games from our home land and see all the red and white in the stands, screaming for the Canadian athletes. Of course, I watched most hockey games and was so excited to see both the women and the men win gold. I scremed every time they scored a goal, my kids were looking at me like I was crazy! It was fun. I made a this special dessert in honour of the Olympcs and made deep dish pizza for our little family to enjoy while we watched the BIG game...
We started potty training Sienna last week since she started to show quite an interest in wearing panties. She has done so well, I am so impressed with her. Today we are going on our third day of no accidents and its only been a week since we started! In our house when we potty train we try not to go anywhere for about a week or two. Also, I dress them in dresses because its so much easier to take a dress off than it is to pry wet yucky pants off them when the have an accident. We also completety and totally believe in rewards. So, everytime she pees in the potty, she gets one "potty treat", every time she poops in the potty she gets 2 "potty treats". For potty training Sienna, we thought she would enjoy mini peppermint patties, and boy does she ever! Hopefully she keeps this up, then we'll only have to buy diapers for one, yeah!!! ;)





This is a good way to stay in touch. Yeah Canada!! She's growing up hey mom! Love Opah
ReplyDelete