So I FINALLY convinced Steve to let me get Elliott's hair cut! Since I would NEVER do this myself a wonderful friend of ours offered to it for us. Heres what Elliott's hair looked like before his cut...
He did pretty good sitting there, I had to hold his hands the whole time, so he just moved his head around a lot. But all in all we got the job done and he looks adorable! Here are some photos of him getting his hair cut...
And this is the final look. I tried to take some more photos this morning, but he didn't want to cooperate so I will post more photos soon. I think he looks too cute.
Thanks again Auntie Nikki!! ;)
A few weeks ago was my mom's Birthday. Since we live far away from most of our family and friends, I will often make a Birthday cake in their behalf. Its my own little way of being a part of their special day and it keeps them in my thoughts all day. So, for my mom's birthday cake I made a home-made chocolate cake with chocolate butter cream frosting. We all enjoyed it and thought of my mom all day long and wish that we could have been there to celebrate with her and shared a piece of cake with her. Anyways, we love you mom and miss you more everyday! Heres a photo of the cake...
Bye for now!
Heres one last photo of all 3 of my babies...








hahaha I LOVE that you make cakes on people's birthdays!! That is the cutest thing. :)
ReplyDeleteWell, okay. Your kids might be cuter, but you know what I mean. ;)
I love your kids. Seriously, I totally love them. They are SOOO cute and sweet and I miss them terribly. LOVE Elliotts haircut! Maybe Kade will have his first cut in a year?? LOL!
ReplyDeleteElliott looks so handsome in his new haircut. And that is amazing that he sat so well. Brayden HATES getting his hair done so he cries and twists the whole time.
ReplyDeleteElliot looks so similar to Ava in the picture where his hair is getting cut. Looks very handsome!
ReplyDelete