Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Fun and Ava's 5th Birthday!!!

Well we are in full swing of Birthdays in our house, half way there!  Birthdays, in our house, are basically the last six months of the year.  So this weekend we celebrated Ava's 5th Birthday.  Its hard to believe this sweet girl has been in our lives for over 5 years now.  Ava had a really fun Birthday.  She had her school Halloween party, which I think, she had a blast.  Ava will have her friends party in a couple weeks.  But we celebrated with our little family by going out to dinner.  Its been quite a while since we've gone out to dinner as a family and I have to say I was very pleased with how well-behaved the kids were during dinner.  The next day was our ward Halloween party at the church.  The kids got dressed up in their costumes and played games and went "Trunk or Treating".  Since Halloween fell on a Sunday this year, that was our big Halloween celebration.  The kids had tonns of fun and got more candy than they could handle.  Here are some pics of our weekend.  Boy do I love these guys!!!! 

For Ava's class party I made pumpkin cake balls.  Since she is in french immersion I decided to write Happy Birthday in french!

Pumpkin cake balls!


Cake balls I made for Steve to take to work.


Happy 5th Birthday Ava!  We love you soooo much!!!


Ava's Jessie cupcakes she requested for her Birthday. 
She LOVED them!

Our little Strawberry, Jessie the Cowgirl and Spider.


HALLOWEEN PJ'S!!!!!


Silly kids!


Happy Halloween everybody, sure hope you had as much fun as we did!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a cupcake household. I am better at squares or bars or breads. Icing always tricks me up.
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sad I missed the Trunk or Treat and all the adorable costumes!! Your spider is adorable... makes me not dislike spiders so much! The girls look fantastic too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kids are so cute. Abigail is Jessie obsessed too, she was excited to see another Jessie. The cakeballs and cupcakes are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teren was a spider too! That's funny that they had the same costume. I almost went for the robot one but then decided on the cute spider. It was challenging getting him in his car seat with the puffy costume on!

    I didn't realize that Ava was in french immersion. How is that for her?

    Love all the costumes! Happy b-day Ava!

    ReplyDelete