Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Kids!!!

Oh how I love those babies of mine!  They CAN be so sweet and loving and other times they might just send me to the mad house one day!  But its the sweet moments they have through out the day that I will always remember and remind me that in the end its all worth it!  We have been doing really well lately.  Kids are happy and healthy.  Its been nice outside, so we've been out to the park a lot.  We've also had a couple nice hot sunny days where I can get out our teeny-tiny little pool that nobody wants to sit in, just stand in.  We also have a little water table the Elliott loves.  I will have to get the camera out next time we play out on the back deck.  But for now, here are some recent photos that I took while we were at the park one day a couple weeks ago...



                                                      
      Sure do love these guys!!
xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. Lucky you guys! We just had a snowstorm on Thursday >:( I'm thinking of moving to Mexico!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amber! I have not been to your blog before! So fun! Love your sweet kids!

    ReplyDelete